Monday, March 30, 2020

Film Opening Project (blog 25)

Alright, this week I am planning on taking my time and making sure I cover everything I need to discuss within my CCR. According to my teacher, it is required that I answer these four questions: 

1) How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?

2) How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?

3) How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

4) How did you integrate technologies - software, hardware and online - in this project?

It is essential that I answer these questions in depth and with detail. You know what that means, research time! I did make a previous blog post about collecting research for my CCR, but it was very-surface level; I was only prepping myself to make sure I start researching on the right foot. For the next few posts, I am going to try to answer each of these questions to the best of my ability, and then once I collected all of the information I need, I will start working on my script! Here is my schedule for how I want to work on my CCR:

3/30-4/3: Do research and answer all necessary questions
4/4-4/7: Complete writing the script and also prepare for any sort of supplies you'll need
4/8: Film day
4/9-4/10: Editing stage/finalizing process

Knowing anything from my last projects, I might need to make time for myself and possibly extend schedule dates. However, I'm trying to discipline myself into making sure I everything done on time without any hiccups. Maybe I can do it (fingers crossed!). I'll keep you guys posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment