Sunday, March 29, 2020

Film Opening Project (blog 24, online school? COVID-19 update part 2)

I don't usually like to bring personal matters within my blogs, but I felt as if I should make some sort of update as to what is going on. I feel as if this situation calls for it.

So a little update to this whole COVID-19 thing, because our country and state is advising us to stay in our homes and practice social distancing, that means that starting tomorrow school is now going to be online. Although I never thought I would say this, I miss going to school. It's a lot more fun to learn things within school than doing it through a screen. However, there is a silver lining to this lockdown, as it does give us more time to complete both our opening and my CCR.

Also, I've been noticing that the virus is starting to affect our own community more. One of my friend's relatives recently was diagnosed, and my other friends in AICE media are struggling with their projects, especially my friends that have not started filming yet. I was supposed to act in an opening for my friend Sara, but now my dad is not letting me go out so I cannot help her.

I'm growing more and more worried each day, not just for myself but for the whole world. I really hope this passes as soon as possible. I guess I'll keep you guys posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment