Thursday, March 5, 2020

Film Opening Project (blog 10)

Do you ever get those days where you don't want to do anything at all? Especially when you have so much to do? It's sooo great.

Today was one of those days for me. In our AICE Media class we were trying to work on planning, but honestly we didn't really know what else we needed to get done before filming on Sunday (nor did we really try to find something that we needed to complete). Although, while scrolling through Instagram I did come across an influencer's page which inspired me in how I want our character's 'aesthetic' to look like.

The use of neutral tones create a really classy and elegant energy

I showed Oliver and Austin and they really liked the overall look too. I guess today wasn't a complete waste, now I know what any collages or visuals I make should look like. I am planning on making a Pinterest board and also making a couple collages using Enlight just to help us with maintaining consistency within our visuals for the project.

An example of a collage I made for my music-marketing campaign project
While I don't think I am that good at making collages, I do have a lot of fun in making them. I'll try to make some by the end of today, maybe we could even incorporate them within our character's instagram page/social media accounts. Speaking of, that's something we should get down before filming. Well, I guess that's all for today's blog, I'll keep you guys posted. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment