Sunday, March 15, 2020

Film Opening Project (blog 16, COVID-19 update)

So the Coronavirus is now in the area where we live, huh.

This past week a lot of discussion has been going down on what to do now that the virus is starting to affect our community, specifically what will happen with school. On Friday afternoon the board for Broward Schools said that they will be closing down school this following week, meaning that we technically have two weeks of spring break. I would usually be ecstatic at the thought of even missing one day of school, but in this situation I'm starting to get nervous.

I'm concerned that this virus is going to make it harder for us to complete our project. Obviously our health comes first so if we do need to postpone something we definitely will, but as of now we were told by our teacher to continue the project as we normally would. I talked with my group and it seems that Oliver's parents are really concerned about him going out of the house, so that is going to be a barrier we'll have to work around. It still seems as if no one is really sure about what will happen these next few weeks, so for now I guess we have to keep going on as usual.

I'll keep you guys posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment