Friday, March 27, 2020

Film Opening Project (blog 23)


I got so caught up in my blog I forgot to look at more music, ohhhhh shoot.

Austin and Oliver reminded me that I needed to find music this morning, so I spent my afternoon trying to find some songs. I sifted through music for HOURS among Youtube and I found nothing good. I don't know if it is the way I am searching for music or if there's any good options to begin with. Anyways, I got fed up and decided that I would try another website, Purple Planet.

Our AICE Media teacher has always recommended this website for our projects, but if I'm honest I've always been thrown off by the way the site looks. The verdict? Never judge a book by its cover. I only scrolled through a few songs and I already was finding very good options!

The way it looks has always lead me to believe that I would find very basic songs, nothing that would actually be usable

After sifting through songs, I ended up narrowing my options to this one song (you can hear it with the link below). I feel the tone is perfect for our opening, I can almost picture it. Also, since Purple Planet's music is copyright free, we don't have to worry about asking for permission to use the song, saving us a lot of time as stress. I'm planning to show this song to my partners tomorrow, hopefully they will like it as much as I do. I'll keep you guys posted. :)

purple-planet.com/contamination

No comments:

Post a Comment