Friday, April 10, 2020

Film Opening Project (blog 29)

Thank god for research, am I right or am I right?

I am happy to announce that the research that I did to help my script-writing payed off! It sounds so much better than my first attempt, which soon means I can get to filming! Instead of using Celtx like I did with the other script I wrote, I decided to use Google Docs instead. I found that a lot of the formatting tools within Celtx were unnecessary.


To see the whole script, you can click on the link below and it'll take you right there. :)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qax0V177ugW8LrS42x5qDP4Wcvm9sptyHXtSoCSViU0/edit?usp=sharing

The CCR is due next Friday, which means I should probably get to filming on Monday just so I have the whole week to edit. The last time I had to edit a video it took me forever, so I want to give myself that time so I don't end up stressing about it the day it's due.

Also, I have been having second thoughts about continuing the CCR as an 80's educational video. I was looking at past projects to see if I forgot to mention something in my own CCR, and I quickly realized none of them had a 'theme' like mine. Does this mean I shouldn't do it? Or should I do it instead for originality? I'm not quite sure...

I'm planning to ask my partners and also some of my other friends to see what they think. If they are not really sure or if I'm getting mixed reviews, I'll probably go ask my teacher to see what she says. I guess that means I'll keep you guys posted. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment